If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
As an Interfaith minister I welcome the opportunity to perform same sex ceremonies of all types. I believe in honoring and celebrating love for all people equally. I provide the same services for same-sex couples as I would with couples of the opposite sex.
The process of providing a marriage ceremony, includes discussing details such as time, location, cost and design of the ceremony. The ceremony services includes the following:
- Pre-marriage consultation always arranged by appointment to discuss the outline of the ceremony.
- Pre-marital counseling sessions are offered to assist the couple in making the transition from being single to being married
- All ceremonies are designed according to the couple's spiritual preference.
- Creation of the special vows if the couple desire.
All ceremonies are treated with the respect and the dignity they deserve. I have special packages for those traveling from out of town which includes:
- personalized vows
- assistance in getting wedding license
- a witness
- photograph of ceremony
- accommodations for 4 daysFor details contacts:
Rev. Rosa Castro
The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. -Thomas Merton
For relationship consultations via phone click: